Caesars Palace was just across the road from us, full of Roman statues inside and very expensive (yet lovely!) shops.
- where we also found Winnie the Pooh about to have a pint at the bar.
- New York, New York - where each room is a different part of the city and every inch of the hotel is a different street of NYC. Also with a replica of the Statue of Liberty, and of course the horrific twisting roller-coaster that goes upside down and runs throughout the centre of the hotel.
- The Bellagio, one of the most expensive hotels to stay in on the entire Las Vegas Strip. The ceiling in the reception area was made of different coloured chuli glass (by artist Dave Chuli), and a gorgeous atrium area which they change very frequently, which was done up in a lovely vintage fair-ground theme, all real flowers too.
- The newly built 'City Centre' which included hotels, apartments, and (very expensive) shops - including Tiffany, Prada, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton; and this gorgeous water wall which surrounded the entrance to the Aria hotel there. Not to mention the rather strange looking wooden floating restaurant inside the 'Crystals' shopping area in the center of it all.
..even had it's own English pub!
- Hard Rock cafe (of course) towards the other end of the Strip; to where we bumped into a very tall man on stilts..who very skillfully managed to fit himself into the elevator, still on stilts!! I was impressed.